League of Legends dropped their latest 7.3 patch update that mostly addresses the champions used in the ever growing Esports scene.
With Summoners all across the globe enjoying the LCS Spring Split, League of Legends once again dropped a big patch update. This time around, many changes were made based on feedback from popular champions Summoners use in the Esports scene.
This latest patch update sees some popular champions like Camille have some of her damage output nerfed while Vi lost some of her attack speed and overall mobility. Here’s the full 7.3 patch update directly from League below.
Q – Precision Protocol
W – Tactical Sweep
E – Hookshot
R – The Hextech Ultimatum
R – Daisy!
Q – To the Skies!
E – Thundering Blow
R – Mercury Hammer
Q – Taste Their Fear
Passive – Sigil of Malice
More from Blog of Legends
W – Void Swarm
Q – Savagery
W – Battle Roar
R – Thrill of the Hunt
Q – Rapid Fire
Q – Transfusion
Q – Deadly Spines
Skin Names in Scoreboard
NAME-BRAND Hovering over a player in the scoreboard now shows the name of their skin.
League Client Update
- Fixed a bug preventing champ select chat from automatically scrolling down as new messages arrived
- Fixed a bug where pasting a really long URL into chat extended the chat window over the friends list
- Fixed a bug causing the main window to highlight in the task bar instead of the chat window when you received a message in pop out chat
- We made some various changes to the chat message window to make it easier to read, including adding a gradient behind active messages and adding summoner icons beside your friends’ names.
- Last patch we began allowing your conversation with your friends to follow you from the lobby into champ select (and back out if someone dodged). This message history is visible only to your party (not to new players that join in champ select). This isn’t a bug—we just don’t want you to lose track of your conversation.
- Warwick no longer displaces enemy champions and epic monsters with Q – Jaws of the Beast
- Fixed a bug where, if Quinn canceled a basic attack against a target marked by Passive – Harrier and quickly attacked again afterward, Harrier didn’t deal bonus physical damage
- Fixed a bug where the active of Mikael’s Crucible’s was instantly cleansing incoming CC during the slow immunity
- Selling or Undoing the purchase of Duskblade of Drakthaar now correctly removes the Nightstalker passive
- Fixed a bug where entering stealth with Q – Ambush was causing Twitch to stop attacking when Taunted
- Gnar no longer instantly kills champions when E – Hopping from one corner of Camille’s R – The Hextech Ultimatum to another
- Minion spawns can no longer be blocked with Zz’Rot Portal
- Fixed a bug where Gangplank could critically strike structures directly after cancelling an attack on an E – Powder Keg
- Kled’s W – Violent Tendencies no longer activates when used on plants or when Kled cancels his basic attack
- Challenging Smite no longer incorrectly states that it grants vision of stealthed champions
- Clones now copy the ‘linked’ indicator VFX of Zeke’s Harbinger
- Red Brambleback no longer hits the air instead of the ground during his two-handed strike
- Fixed a bug where Azir’s E – Shifting Sands was missing on-hit particles upon killing an enemy unit
- Azir now correctly has a shadow during his death animation
- Fixed a bug where gunshot audio of various champion attacks wasn’t playing in Spectator or Replays
- Made the Mark of the Elder Dragon buff visuals more consistent on lower graphical settings
- Krug splitting audio is no longer audible through Fog of War
- Gangplank’s Q – Parrley visual effects no longer stick around for too long
- Fixed a bug on most of Kennen’s skins where the on-hit particles for his basic attack were not properly appearing
- Kha’Zix’s dance VO now loops more consistently
- Deep Sea Nami’s head fin no longer bends into her shoulder
- Made Warring Kingdom Xin Zhao’s Q – Three Talon Strike more color-blind friendly
- Fixed a bug where Elementalist Lux’sE – Lucent Singularity had no particles for its inner orb
- Removed a frame of Battle Boss Blitzcrank’s idle animation from the end of his recall animation
- Fixed a bug where Boom Boom Blitzcrank’s golden buckle was stretching severely during his death and R – Static Field animations
- Fixed a few bugs where some skins were stealing visual and audio effects from other skins of the same champion when both were in the same match together
- Champions affected by Star Guardian Lulu’s W – Whimsy now correctly display their champion name as “Blob” in the chat
- Arcade Sona’s W – Aria of Perseverance shield particles now correctly disappear when the shield is broken
- Fixed a bug where Pulsefire Ezreal’s flying animation stopped, but the audio didn’t
- SSW Talon’s W – Rake blades no longer look like Talon’s normal blades on the return trip for everyone else but him