We give our League of Legends aggregated solo queue tier list for Patch 11.1, looking at the best jungler champions!
The start of the ranked season means junglers everywhere getting flamed by their teammates for not ganking or buying a smite upgrade (seriously, guys, read the patch notes). If you’re a jungler looking to carry in Patch 11.1, our tier list of the best jungle champions will help you 1v9!
Our aggregated League of Legends tier list pulled data from ten different sites around the internet to see how they each ranked the top champions in each role in Patch 11.1. From that, we are able to give our average ranking of each champion that was graded or listed in at least half of those tier lists. As always, you can find the link to all the underlying data here.
More from Blog of Legends
- League of Legends Patch Notes: Five Biggest Changes in Patch 11.2
- TFT: The Five Biggest Changes in Patch 11.2 Not Related to New Units
- League of Legends: Ranking All the Best Miss Fortune Skins
- League of Legends: Best Jungle Clears for All Champions in Season 11
- LPL 2021: Where, When, and How to Watch Week 3
Jungle Tier List
S tier: Nunu & Willump, Kha’Zix, Olaf (⇑⇒), Hecarim (⇒)
A+ tier: Elise (⇑), Taliyah (⇑⇒), Ekko (⇑⇒)
A tier: Graves (⇓), Ivern (⇑), Fiddlesticks, Evelynn, Rammus, Udyr (⇑⇒)
B tier: Karthus (⇐), Rek’Sai, Kayn (⇓), Skarner, Vi, Shaco, Warwick, Nidalee (⇑), Poppy, Lee Sin, Lillia, Kindred, Sejuani, Xin Zhao (⇒)
C tier: Master Yi (⇐⇓), Volibear (⇐⇓), Amumu (⇐⇓), Jarvan IV (⇐), Gragas (⇐), Rengar, Wukong, Pantheon (⇑), Jax, Zac (⇓), Shyvana, Nocturne
D tier: Dr. Mundo (⇓⇒), Trundle (⇒),
F tier: Sett, Sylas
- * = new to the League of Legends tier list this patch
- ⇑ = improved (rated at least one tier higher than the previous patch)
- ⇓ = declined (rated at least one tier lower than the previous patch)
- ⇐ = borderline-up (within 10% of being in the next-higher tier)
- ⇒ = borderline-down (within 10% of being in the next-lower tier)
Both Pantheon and Taliyah rose massively up our jungle tier list this patch. A few other junglers – Karthus, Elise, Ivern, Olaf, and Ekko – also had smaller, but still significant, boosts to their ranking.
Dr. Mundo had one of the biggest drops of any champion in any position, dropping nearly two full tiers. Other champions that had significant drops include Master Yi, Trundle, Amumu, Graves, Nocturne, Zac, Sylas, and Kayn.
Ivern is the A tier jungle champion with the lowest pick rate on Patch 11.1, at 2.04%.
Lee Sin is the overrated jungler for the second patch in a row. He has an 18.95% pick rate despite only being rated in the B tier.
Fiddlesticks (A tier ⇒ A tier)
Master Yi (B tier ⇒ C tier)
Pantheon (D tier ⇒ C tier)